All applications must be submitted through the IETS online awards site.
If this is your first visit to the nominator site, you will need to create a new nominator account. If you have been a nominator in the past, please enter your login and password and proceed to the nominator page.
The online application form should include the following information:
- Letter of intent containing
- A statement about your research interest and impact of your research in CANDES
- The educational advantage of attending the IETS annual conference,
- Your career path
- How you plan to fund the trip to the IETS annual conference, in addition to the $1,000 or $500 award
- Declaration of abstract submission to the IETS annual conference
- Letter of support from advisor or mentor
- CV or résumé.
The award winners will each give a 15-minute presentation during the CANDES concurrent session during the IETS Annual Conference.
Finalists of the Student Competition will not be eligible to be awarded the CANDES Trainee Travel Award.
Application submission deadline is August 16, 2019.
Review process will be completed by September 5, 2019, and winners will be notified by September 11, 2019.
Applications missing any of the required documents will not be considered.