The Morulas Trainee Group is a great opportunity that will provide you with the following:
- Exclusive access to job offers within the field
- Free online access to Reproduction, Fertility and Development
- The chance to take part in the student competitions
- Exclusive discounts for the IETS Annual Conference
- The chance to earn a scholarship to the Domestic Animal Biomedical Embryology (DABE) workshop and Companion Animals, Non-Domestic and Endangered Species (CANDES) forum that will help you to cover the IETS Annual Conference costs
- The chance to enter a picture contest with awards for the best scientific image
Moreover, you will be able to take part in the Morulas' events during the IETS Annual Conference, including the Morulas' mentor and career luncheon, which will allow direct interaction with professional IETS members in a friendly environment. Also, the Morulas' forum is held during the IETS Annual Conference, where you can give us your feedback and ideas and become more active in the Morulas Trainee Group and, if interested, take part in the election of Morulas' governors and president.