Dear IETS attendee,
We’ve partnered with VeriFLY, a secure travel and event app that allows you to upload your Covid-19 related documents and have them checked and verified before you attend. IETS and the Hyatt Regency Savannah Hotel are working together to make safety and wellbeing our top priority.
How does VeriFLY work?
- Simply download the VeriFLY app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Register with VeriFLY, which will require taking a selfie and confirming your email address.
- Now that you are registered in the app, you need to access a unique “pass” designed for our event. In the VeriFLY app, tap “Scan VeriFLY Code” to scan this QR code.
- VeriFLY will then guide you through the event requirements.
- Upload the required document(s) and VeriFLY will check them and confirm if they are valid. When your document(s) have been verified, the app will display that you have a valid pass for the event.
- You can show that pass at the conference check-in.
The online VeriFLY Help Center (https://support.myverifly.com/) has many useful articles and tips for using
VeriFLY. If you require any further assistance, you can submit a support request through the app or in the VeriFLY Help Center.
If you choose not to use VeriFLY, you will be required to show your paper documents on the days of the event, and they will be verified for you at the registration/check-in desk. This may take longer. It will be your responsibility to ensure you bring the required compliant documentation.